Applications invited for more than 1000 nursing and pharmacist positions
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment for the post of Nurse and Pharmacists for the Urban Health and Welfare Center. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for vacancies on the official website sams.co.in from May 1.
The deadline to apply for vacancies is May 30. The recruitment campaign aims to fill a total of 1,222 vacancies, including 611 vacancies for the post of nursing assistant and 611 for the post of pharmacists.
Age limit: From 21 to 40 years old on January 1, 2022. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates in the reserved category.
The nursing staff: GNM/BSc from a recognized institute.
Pharmacist: Applicants must have passed 12th class in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Pharmacist diploma from a recognized institute.
How to apply for vacancies
- Visit the official website sams.co.in
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment of approx. 1,222 Contract Nurses and Pharmacists for Urban Health and Welfare Center under National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh”
- Click on the “Apply” link
- Register and continue the application process
- Submit the form and print it for future reference
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.