MAH Direct 2nd yr Pharmacy 2022 Merit List – Direct Link
The merit list published today will be provisional. The posting of the final DSP merit list of candidates applying for the 2022 DSP will take place on November 1, 2022. Read more
Maharashtra CET Cell Direct 2nd Year Pharmacy (DSP) Admission 2022: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell is expected to release today i.e. Thursday 27th October 2022 on its official website dsp2022.mahacet.org.in Pharm and Pharm D) for the 2022-23 academic year.
Applicants should note that the DSP merit list released today will be provisional. After the Provisional Merit List is released today, applicants may raise an objection until 5:00 p.m. on October 30, 2022 if they find an error in their personal or academic information. The CET cell will publish the final DSP 22 merit list after responding to the candidates’ grievances.
Applicants should note that the final merit list of applicants applying for DSP 2022 admission will be released on November 01, 2022.
After the DSP Final Merit List is released on November 1, the admissions process will move to the next stage when applicants whose names appear in the B Pharm and D Pharm Final Merit List will be required to complete the Choice Form and college option.
Steps to Check 2022 Grade 2 Pharmacy Direct Merit List
1. Click here to access the official website: dsp2022.mahacet.org.in.
2. Click “DSP B Pharm and Pharm D Provisional Merit List” on the home page.
3. Enter your Application ID starting with DSP22 and Date of Birth.
4. Click the Submit button to verify your name and position.
Applicants should note that the CET Cell will release the Seating Matrix giving details of vacant seats at various colleges following the release of the final Pharmacy Merit List.
Applicants are required to read the Seating Matrix carefully before submitting the DSP 2022 Option Form. This is important as the allocation of seats will be based on the options submitted by applicants.
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Testing Cell (CET) had posted on its official website dsp2022.mahacet.org.in the notification, simultaneously commencing online registration for admission to the second year course Direct (DSP) full-time under postgraduate course in Pharmacy (B Pharm and Pharm D) for the year 2022-23 from October 10, 2022.
Maharashtra Direct 2nd Year Pharmacy Admission 2022 – Important Dates
• Online registration of application and upload of documents required by the candidate for admission from the website (for applicants from the State of Maharashtra / All India / NRI / OCI / PIO / CIWGC / FN): 11 to 21 October 2022.
• Display of the DSP 2022 provisional merit list: October 27, 2022.
• Filing of grievances if applicable, for all types of Candidates: October 28 to 30, 2022.
• Posting of Final DSP22 Merit List of Maharashtra/All India State Candidates on Website: 01 November 2022
• Display of provisional seats by category (matrix of seats) for the first round of the CAP: to be notified later
• Display of the provisional allocation of the DSP 22 CAP Round I: to be notified later
• Display of provisional vacant seats for the CAP Direct 2nd year Round II: to be notified later
• Display of the provisional allocation for cycle II of the CAP: to be notified later
Maharashtra MHT CET Counseling for Direct 2nd Year Admission in Pharmacy (DSP 2022) commenced after MHT CET result which was declared September 15, 2022.
Candidates who successfully complete the D Pharm (Diploma of Pharmacy) or a selected course in BSc with approved subjects are eligible for admission into Direct Admission to Second Year B Pharmacy.
Candidates can also refer to the Provisional Seating Matrix for the 2022-2023 Academic Year and the previous year’s CAP cut-off on the official website.
Meanwhile, in a prominent notification, Maharashtra’s CET cell has said final year candidates reappearing for the MSBTE summer 2022 re-examination will wait for the result to be declared.
“These applicants can complete and confirm the application form once the result is announced by the MSBTE,” CET Celle said.
For all the latest News, Views & ViewsTo download ummid.com App.
Select Language To read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic.